Our Sustainability Policy
- To comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, and codes of practice
- To consider the most sustainable options for every business decision
- To minimise the impact on sustainability of all office activities
- To encourage and educate our staff to do their part for sustainability both at work and at home
- To review our sustainability performance annually and consider what changes can be implemented to meet our net zero goals
We take a number of steps to put our policy into practice, including:
- Walk, cycle, lift-share and/or use public transport to travel to the office, attend meetings, site visits etc, where practical to do so.
- Avoid physically travelling to meetings etc where alternatives are available and practical, i.e. online meetings.
- Reduce the need for our staff to travel unnecessarily by supporting flexible working where possible.
- Minimise our use of paper and other office consumables.
- Reuse and recycle office equipment and furniture where possible.
- Reduce the energy consumption of our office with initiatives such as energy saving lighting.
- EV charging point available on site.
- Electric pool car with zero emissions.
- Carbon Reduction Plan in place to monitor our sustainability performance.